- Total Lunar Eclipse: January 20, 2019 at 05:13 UTC (January 19, 2019 at 9:13 p.m. PST).
- Cross-Quarter (the midpoint between the Solstice and the Equinox): February 4, 2019 at 03:01 UTC (7:01pm PST). There will be a recording or livestream on our YouTube channel for a meditation from 02:45-03:10 UTC (6:45-7:10pm PST).
- EQUINOX: March 20, 2019 at 21:58 UTC (2:58pm PST). There will be a recording or livestream on our YouTube channel for a meditation from 21:30-22:15 UTC (3:30-4:15pm PST).
Ideas for planning celebrations:
- Celestial events are an excellent opportunity for synchronous global meditations.
- Suggestions for Preparing Equinox Celebrations
- Suggestions for Preparing Solstice Celebrations
- Novasutras Cookies for Celebrations
- SOLSTICE: Astronomical Solstice December 21st, 2018 at 22:22 UTC
- CROSS-QUARTER The astronomical midpoint between the Equinox and the Solstice, on November 7th, 2018 11:18 UTC. Global synchronous meditation 11:00-11:30 UTC (3:00-3:30 am PST).
- EQUINOX September 23rd, 2018 01:54 UTC (check your local time and date)
- RISE FOR CLIMATE– global day of action 8 September 2018.
- Astronomical Cross-Quarter: 7 August 2018. To join the synchronous global meditation on 7 August 2018, press play at 13:15 UTC / 6:15am PDT https://youtu.be/OZxrduYNKMU ,
or meditate on your own through the minute of the cross-quarter (13:27 UTC).
- Independence/Interdependence Day: 4th of July
- Aphelion: 6 July 2018, 16:46 UTC. Learn more at https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/perihelion-aphelion-solstice.html and http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/seasons.html
- Solstice: Thursday, June 21st (10:07 UTC, 3:07am PDT)
Please share your ideas, ask questions, and start planning events in the comments below!