- SOLSTICE: Friday, June 21, 2019 at 15:54 UTC (8:54 am PDT). There will be a guided meditation recording on our YouTube channel to play from 15:30-16:15 UTC (8:30-9:15 am PDT), followed by a conversation via Zoom.
- Cross-Quarter: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 19:19 UTC (12:19pm PDT)
- EQUINOX: Monday, September 23, 2019 at 07:50 UTC (12:50am PDT)
Ideas for planning celebrations:
- Cross-Quarter: Sunday, May 5, 2019 11:45 AM – 12:15 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada). For this Cross-Quarter, we tested the Zoom meeting platform (instead of livestreaming on YouTube). We had a small but uplifting conversation following our meditation. Please consider joining us for upcoming events and discussions.
- EQUINOX: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 21:58 UTC (2:58pm PDT). There was a livestream (now recorded) on our YouTube channel for a meditation from 21:30-22:15 UTC (2:30-3:15pm PDT).
- Cross-Quarter (the midpoint between the Solstice and the Equinox): February 4, 2019 at 03:01 UTC (Feb. 3rd at 7:01pm PST).
- Introduction to Drawdown workshop, Santa Cruz, CA – January 24, 6:15 PST-MORE INFO
- Total Lunar Eclipse: January 19-20, 2019
- SOLSTICE: Astronomical Solstice December 21st, 2018 at 22:22 UTC
- CROSS-QUARTER The astronomical midpoint between the Equinox and the Solstice, on November 7th, 2018 11:18 UTC. Global synchronous meditation 11:00-11:30 UTC (3:00-3:30 am PST).
- EQUINOX September 23rd, 2018 01:54 UTC (check your local time and date)
- RISE FOR CLIMATE– global day of action 8 September 2018.
- Astronomical Cross-Quarter: 7 August 2018. To join the synchronous global meditation on 7 August 2018, press play at 13:15 UTC / 6:15am PDT https://youtu.be/OZxrduYNKMU ,
or meditate on your own through the minute of the cross-quarter (13:27 UTC).
- Independence/Interdependence Day: 4th of July
- Aphelion: 6 July 2018, 16:46 UTC. Learn more at https://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/perihelion-aphelion-solstice.html and http://www.archaeoastronomy.com/seasons.html
- Solstice: Thursday, June 21st (10:07 UTC, 3:07am PDT)
Please share your ideas, ask questions, and start planning events in the comments below!