Novasutras Events Overview
There will be an amazing series of events on the World UNITY Week website June 19-27th. Novasutras is offering many presentations, meditations, and Open Space conversations throughout the week.
To join a session on Zoom, click the room link at the session time. You can also join by going to https://worldunityweek.org/, and scrolling down to find the room.
Our planned sessions so far:
- Breathing in the New Moon: Gentle Yoga and Guided Meditation — Yoga, Healing & Spirituality Room, Sunday June 21st, 2:00-3:00 PDT — Zoom link — Details
- Pachamama Alliance’s Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream Symposium — Environment, Climate, and Food Room, Monday, 2:00-5:00 PDT (Derek is co-facilitating) — Zoom link
- Nature Connection and Loving-kindness: a guided meditation for planetary well-being – Sacred Spaces and Talking Circles Room, Monday, 6:30-7:00pm PDT — Zoom link — Details
- Empowering Earthlings: Awakening the BodyMind with Forest Immersion (Shinrin-Yoku) — Environment, Climate, and Food Room, Tuesday, 1:00-3:00 PDT– Zoom link — Details
- Grief: Exploring Our Human Condition — Radical Joy and Good Grief Room, Thursday, 2:30-4:00 PDT — Zoom link — Details
- Earth’s Three Green Hearts: a guided meditation on equatorial rainforests — Environment, Climate, and Food Room, Friday 9:00-10:00am PDT — Zoom link — Details
- Communication, Conversation, and Collaborative Decision-Making: Skills for Change Agents — Education and Learning Room, Friday 3:00-4:30 PDT — Zoom link
During World UNITY Week, there will be “Open Space” sessions for discussions at these times.
Novasutras plans to host breakout discussions in most of these using our usual Discussions link – more details coming soon.
Listening for Nature’s Harmony – How might listening for and partnering with Nature’s harmony help us to resolve human conflicts and build peace? – Details
Open Space – no Novasutras room planned
Listening for Diversity – How can we listen and learn from each other’s wisdom across enormous differences of experience? How does diversity make people and the more-than-human world more resilient?
Listening for our Power – Where and how do we feel power for change emerging? How are we being invited to embrace our interdependence? How can we use our shared power to promote compassion, equity and justice globally? – Details
(note revised times as of Mon 6/22)