Our sixth ecospiritual news livestream focused on reconnecting with forests. Novasutras’ actions, meditations, and celebrations express reverence toward all life on Earth. Our Shinrin-Yoku (forest immersion) practice improves our physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, helping us to be more effective agents for positive change and Earth care. We protect vital tropical rainforest, resist fossil fuel expansion, and encourage economic justice in health care, to reduce suffering and to grow agaya and ubuntu around the world.
This livestream focused on reconnecting with the forest for a more resilient body, mind, and spirit. We encourage practices that can strengthen our activism and spiritual growth. These wellness practices become ever more important, so we remain effective agents for positive change as we experience the disruptions brought on by global injustice and climate change.
Links for this session:
- Earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions
- Celebrating the Equinox
- Forest Immersion: Shinrin-Yoku as Novasutras Practice
- Reconnecting To The Power Of Nature and Walking In Agaya And Ubuntu meditations on Insight Timer
- Novasutras Events
Sacred Activism: suggested actions from this session
- Stop price-gouging on TB tests for global south (video on Vlogbrothers)
- Become a Novasutras Patreon supporter and/or a Novasutras Uplifter (contact Michelle if you’re interested in joining our board)
- Sign petitions at Rewild.org
- Protect Indonesian Rainforests
- Location specific: